Monday, January 23, 2006

Jon Bon

From the Associated Press:
"Members of the band Bon Jovi escaped unharmed after their private plane skidded off a runway in Canada early Saturday.

It happened as their private Boeing 707 landed in Hamilton, Ontario, after a concert last night in Buffalo."

All I can say is thank God. I don't know what New Jersey would be without Jon Bon. Sure, we've got Aaron Burr, David Copperfield, Alan Ginsberg, Jerry Lewis, Jason Alexander, Norman Mailer, Norman Schwartzkopf, Frank "Frankie Blue Eyes" Sinatra and Thomas Edison, but what would the Garden State be without "Blaze of Glory," "Shot Through the Heart," "Livin' on a Prayer," "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "Bad Medicine???" That's not a world I want to live in.

I know a lot of people won't agree with me here, but personally, I wish the plane had crashed and burned and that Bruce Springsteen was on it. God I hate Bruce.

Kopp